1. What is the body temperature of a normal man?
2. Which of the following helps in clotting of blood?
🗨️ Vitamin K
3.Total volume of blood in a normal adult human being is
🗨️ 5-6 liters
4. Red blood corpuscles are formed in the
🗨️ Bone marrow
5. How many bones are there in an adult human being?
🗨️ About 206
6. The pancreas secretes
🗨️ Pancreatic juice
7. Tibia is a bone found in the
8. The largest part of the human brain is the
9. What is the main component of bones and teeth?
🗨️ Calcium phosphate
10. The main constituent of hemoglobin is
11. The main function of the kidney is
🗨️ To remove waste products from the body
12. The function of hemoglobin is
🗨️ Transportation of oxygen
13. Which of the following glands secrete tear?
14. Which is the largest gland in the human body?
15. Which is the largest organ in the human body?
16. A person of which of the following blood groups is called a universal donor?
17. Which gland in the human body is called the master gland?
18. How many bones are there in a newly born infant?
🗨️ About 306
19. Which of the following have maximum calorific value?
20. Which of the following vitamins promote healthy functioning of eyes in human beings?
🗨️ Vitamin A
21. The average heartbeat per minute in a normal man is
22. A person with which of the following blood groups can receive blood of any group?
23. Malaria is a disease which effects the
24. Which of the following diseases is caused by virus?
🗨️ Small pox
25. Medulla oblongata is a part of human
26. Myopia is a disease connected with
27. Leukemia is a disease of the
28. Short-sightedness can be corrected by using
🗨️ Concave lens
29. Trachoma is a disease of the
30.What is study of blood vessels is called?